io is pleased to announce a competition to find an intern
Entrants are asked to submit a written response to the following question. A shortlist of the best entrants will be invited to interview from which an individual will be selected to join io as a paid intern during July and August 2018.
Entries are welcome from students of all subjects, however a techno-economic response to the question is expected.
An oil & gas operator is looking to develop an onshore discovery in the Middle East. How might you, as an io consultant, generate a business case for the Operator to develop the field?
Key components to consider:
- / Stakeholders’ objectives and value drivers;
- / Distance to market;
- / Local agreements;
- / Technical aspects, including specifications and environmental constraints;
- / Economic and commercial factors;
- / Risks and opportunities, and;
- / Logistics & security.
- / Special consideration will be given to responses that demonstrate disruptive and/or innovative thinking.
Entries should be sent to email@example.com
Please include a CV with your entry.
terms and conditions
By entering the competition, all entrants are agreeing to accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- Only entries in PDF or Word will be accepted
- Entries exceeding the word count limit of 1,000 words will not be considered
- io reserve the right, should there be no suitable candidate at interview stage, not to award an internship
- the internship will be based in io’s London office
- io will not provide accommodation for the successful candidate
- io will not provide sponsorship, all entrants must have a right to work in the UK
- the internship will be paid the London Living Wage, the amount payable will be subject to any deduction of taxes required by law
- No alternative prize is available
- The deadline for entries is 23:59 (GMT) on 16th March 2018. Entries after this time will not be considered, and entries that don’t comply with these Terms and Conditions won’t be considered either.
- Entry to the competition is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering this competition, entrants consent for their entry to be published on io’s website and social media channels.
- io’s decision on any issue connected to this competition is final
- io reserves the right to cancel this competition or vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice on the io website
- interviews are currently scheduled for mid-April 2018